Friday, June 13, 2008

Newborn offer.


I am looking to build up my newborn portfolio before my move to Townsville in December. I am currently offering free newborn sessions, and as a thank-you- you will receive a full set of 6x4" prints from you session (between 30-40 photos). If you wish to order any other products or enlargments from your session, you will get 25% off my pricelists.

This offer applies to newborns under two weeks old. If you are pregnant, and are interested in taking up this offer, please contact me asap so i can pencil into my diary your due date. For more information on newborn sessions, please refer to my website.

Look forward to meeting you and your precious bundle soon!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I adore that newborn shot Danni! Good luck!!

I've also tagged you - visit www.kristencook.com.au/blog for more info!!