Monday, June 16, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I have been tagged by the lovely Kristen Cook . Thanks Kristen

So, here’s how it goes:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 things other people may not know about you.
Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So… here are my five things.

1 I can NEVER finish a plate of food or a drink. I have to leave a tiny morsel of something.. It is now a habit, but even when i try really hard.. i just can't do it!!! Drives my husband batty!!

2 Growing up i lived on Bogan Ave. Yep- sadly true. The first 19 years of my life. Oh dear.

3 I am a pillow flipper. Throughout the night i have to flip my pillow over to the cold side. I always thought i was the only person to do this, until i disovered there is a whole facebook group dedicated to us strange soles!

4 I hate the cold weather. It makes my skin crawl. In winter, the kids and i crank the ducted heating, Open all the windows and dress like its a hot summers day. We are extremely looking forward to our move up North in November!

5 I never cook dinner. Well... rarely. My husband loves cooking and hates mess.. where as i create LOTS of mess whilst cooking, and don't really enjoy it. It works out well for the time being. Lets hope he doesn't have a deployment in the horizon!! eeeeeeek!


There's my not-so-interesting 5 things. Now i'm going to tag Jodi Bingley, Kris Leigh , Narrelle , Sam Pearce and Kylie P .

No comments: